Whether you are a community group, school, theatre company, an existing choir or even a group of friends, singing workshops are a great way to explore singing in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Workshops are tailor-made to suit the needs of the group.
- Beginners Singing – For new singers wanting to explore the voice and learn how to sing.
- The Voice – For those who ask the question “how do we sing?”. A singers guide to the anatomy and physiology of the voice.
- Performing Song – A workshop designed to look at the ways we can enhance singing through performance interpretation and acting through song.
- A Teachers Guide to Singing – Aimed at primary teachers who need a boost in confidence and are unsure about how to use singing not only in their music lessons but throughout the whole curriculum.
- Choir Workshop – A workshop for existing choirs who want to explore different approaches to choral singing.